We are now accepting new students. Space is limited.
Students may enroll for Pre-Kindergarten 1 and also Pre-Kindergarten full day or half day. Kindergarten is full day. Grades 1 through 11 are taking applications for enrollment for 2017-18 school year. If a class is full, a waiting list is created.
To enroll you need the following:
– Completed Enrollment Application with photo attached and signed parent agreement
– Copy of student’s passport or birth certificate
– Copy of parent’s ID card or passport
– Copy of family record book (Cambodian families only)
– All applicable previous schooling documents (report cards, letter of transfer, etc.)
– Any applicable medical documents, if the student has a serious medical condition
New or transfer students into Kindergarten through Grade 11 will be assessed as to their English Proficiency level upon registration. Pr-Kindergarten students MUST be 3 years old by October 1st, Kindergarten students must be 4 years old by October 1st of the school year. Students will generally be placed in their age-appropriate grade level (US System). However, exceptions will be made in regard to English Language Proficiency.
** Please be aware that some grade levels have two sections: A and B. This in no regard refers to academic levels.
To apply, please fill out the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can visit our school office and request an application form in person.
For more information about admission, please contact us by phone (+855 078 517 754) or email us.