We are now accepting new students in June 2017. Space is limited.
Students may enroll for Pre-Kindergarten 1 and also Pre-Kindergarten Full day or Half day. Kindergarten is full day. Grades 1 through 11 are taking applications for enrollment for 2017-18 school year. If a class is full, a waiting list is created.
– Completed Enrollment Application with photo attached and signed parent agreement
– Copy of student’s passport or birth certificate is required
– Copy of parent’s ID card or passport.
– Copy of family record book (Cambodian families only)
– All applicable previous schooling documents (report cards, letter of transfer,etc)
– Any applicable medical documents, if the student has a serious medical condition
New or transfer students into Kindergarten through Grade 11will be assessed as to their English Proficiency level upon registration. Pr-Kindergarten students MUST be 3yrs old by October 1st, Kindergarten students must be 4 yrs old by October 1st of the school year. Students will generally be placed in their age appropriate grade level (US System) however exceptions will be made in regard to English Language Proficiency.
** Please be aware that some grade levels have two sections: A and B. This in no regard refers to academic levels.
To apply, please fill out the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can visit our school office and request an application form in person.
For more information about admission, please contact us by phone (+855 078 517 754) or email us.