The mission of Life International School is to provide a well-rounded, quality Christian education to all students from various backgrounds. We will strive for academic excellence by using current and effective instructional methods and utilizing a multi-cultural curriculum that emphasizes significant aspects of each child’s individual growth, development, and culture. We will collaborate with families and communities to foster each child’s individual gifts and abilities to help them reach their full potential and become life-long learners.
Life International School’s vision is to provide higher quality education to students who desire to partake in improving Cambodia’s economy, industry, and future.
In order to achieve the vision and mission, Life University has the following strategic goals:
- To improve student support in all areas of education;
- To create, improve, and maintain the quality of learning;
- To attract, reward, and retain the best people from around the globe;
- To develop the knowledge, capabilities, and skills of our people;
- To be inclusive, supportive, and collegial in our approach, which is underpinned by principles of dignity and respect, equality and diversity, health, safety and wellbeing, success and development;
- To promote research and strengthen the research capacities among staff and students;
- To serve communities wider;
- To increase links with national schools, employers, and graduate students;
- To enhance the morality and behaviors of students through Christian activities.