|Grade||Annual Tuition Fee (Half Day)*||Monthly Payments (10 months)|
|Preschool||$ 1000.00||$ 100.00||
|Lower Primary School
Kindergarten – Grade 3
|$ 1,440.00||$ 144.00||
|Upper Primary School
Grades 4 – 6
|$ 2,040.00||$ 204.00||
Grades 7 – 9
|$ 2,640.00||$ 264.00||
Grades 10 – 12
|$ 3,840.00||$ 384.00|
• We will offer a 5% discount to families who pay for the entire year at the time of enrollment/re-enrollment.
• We will offer a discount to families who have 2 or more children enrolled in the school, when no other discount or scholarships apply. Discount as follows: 2nd child 10%, 3rd child 15%, 4th child 20% and so on.
• All requests for financial aid or scholarship must be approved by the School Principal and Director.
• All students who receive financial aid must have at least a ‘C’ average on their report card to stay eligible.
Other School Fees (due at the time of registration)
- $25.00 New Student Application Fee
- $10.00 New Student/Placement Testing
- $25.00 Registration and Administration Fee
- $100.00 Annual Capital Improvement Fee
- $15.00 Annual Book Fee for each child in Pre-School
- $40.00 Annual Book Fee for each child in Kindergarten through Grade 6
- $60.00 Annual Book Fee for each child in Grade 7 through Grade 12
If there are any other books required for the student, you will be notified and will be required to pay for them at that time.
New or transfer students in kindergarten through Grade9 will be tested on their English level upon registration. while we make every effort to place students in the appropriate grade according to their age, English language abilities will determine a child’s placement.